Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Mixed Media Challenge for Limor's Mixed Media Group on Facebook

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for not keeping my blog up to date.  Things have been extremely busy for me and have not had much of a chance to do a lot of crafting.  I however did manage to make this layout for my best friends nephew who recently passed away.  He was a very unique, funny and amazing talented drag queen actor.  I used one of his pictures that was taken during one of his performances as it really depicted who he really was.  I hope you like it.








I apologize that the pictures did not rotate   Not sure how to do that yet...lol.  Here is a list of the supplies that I used for this project:

One sheet of patterned paper from Magnolia for the background
Journey die cut (from stash)
Prima flowers and spray
Prima skeleton leaf
Prima bird
Karlas001 etsy store's plastic dove birds
Lace trim from my stash
Golden Molding Paste
Lindy's Stamp Gang Mica Powder in Tiffany's Blue for the molding paste
Wheat Sprays from Karlas001
American Craft Thicker's letters for Kevin's name
Crafters Workshop Princess and Flourish Stencil for the textured background
Cameo from Karlas001
Tim Holtz metal crown
Bling from Dollarama
White paper doilies
Sage Green Ink from Stampin Up

I hope you like this as much as I do.  Please check out Limor's group on facebook at:  Limor1278 Mixed Media Art Group as well as her blog at:  http://chicscrapbookdesigns.blogspot.ca/.  Also a link to the sponsor for this challenge this month is Lindy's Stamp Gang and their website link is as follows:  Lindy's Stamp Gang.

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my creations and for all your support!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment